Are you looking for a training course on REACH and RoHS in a sunny location in February? We have partnered with Compliance Online and will deliver a 2 day seminar on February 6-7, 2020 in beautiful San Diego, California.
This 2 day seminar will review the specifics of the REACH and RoHS regulations, provide case studies and share lessons learned. You’ll sit beside industry peers who face the same compliance challenges that you do, while having the opportunity to share best practices and common mistakes.
Topics covered in this 2 day seminar include:
- Articles and REACH
- Substances of Very High Concerns (SVHC)
- Supply chain communication
- Compliance enforcement
- Basics of RoHS
- Background and content of RoHS
- Responsibility for RoHS
- International requirements of RoHS
- WEEE – background and connection to RoHS
- Material testing methods
- Materials regulations, the processes, and the programs needed
- RoHS 1 and 2 Compliance, plus the new 2019 amendment
- REACH Candidate list (201) compliance
- US Dodd-Frank Conflict Minerals Reporting
- Improving data collection by using Jig 101, IEC 62474, IPC 1752
- Managing suppliers with procurement contracts
- Effectively using technology for tracking and managing compliance
Who should attend?
- All companies that ship products into the European Union
- Manufacturing Professionals
- Anyone new to RoHS and or REACH
- Anyone responsible for RoHS and REACH compliance
- Quality professionals
- Environmental managers
- Purchasing teams
- Product engineers
For more information, sign up on the Compliance Online portal at the link below:
If your company is looking for onsite training for multiple team members, go to our contact page and let us know! Group pricing is available for all BCA onsite and remote classes. #saveonthecostofcompliance
We look forward to seeing you at the seminar and as always, let’s make safer products, build ethical supply chains, and protect company revenues!