You may be bombarded with requests from customers asking for your latest compliance status for conflict minerals.
The Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT) is the industry-standard template for companies required to file a Conflict Minerals Report with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission on the use of tin, tantalum, tungsten, and gold in finished goods.
It was created by the Responsible Minerals Initiative (RMI) to help companies deliver accurate information to their customers about mineral country of origin, smelters, and refiners.
- Corrections to all reported bugs and errors
- Updates to tips on the instructions tab
- Enhancements which do not conflict with IPC-1755A
- Updates to ISO short names for countries, states / provinces
- Updates to Smelter Reference List and Standard Smelter List
The May 26, 2023 release of CMRT 6.31 includes minor revisions to correct reported issues related to Declarations, the Smelter List, and the Smelter Look-up tabs.
The latest version of the Standard Smelter List is available at Responsible Minerals Initiative.
- Complete a valid CMRT
- Poll your suppliers
- Collect data from third parties
- Leverage known industry data
- Validate smelter data
- Train your team and supply chain
- Develop your SEC - Form SD
- Comply and keep up with the changing regulation
- Enhance your corporate social responsibility program