The Pilot Reporting Template (PRT) is a free, standardized reporting template developed by the Responsible Minerals Initiative to identify pinch points and collect due diligence information for minerals not covered by the Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT) and Extended Minerals Reporting Template (EMRT). Such minerals include lithium, nickel, and aluminum.
This is a template that was formally launched on November 11, 2022. The RMI recommends using PRT v. 1.01 or higher for the Reporting Year.
Revisions to correct reported issues on the Declaration tab for Excel versions 2019 and earlier. PRT 1.01 is compatible with all Excel versions.
Revisions to correct reported issues on the Declaration tab for Excel versions 2019 and earlier. PRT v. 1.01 is compatible with all Excel versions.
The next version of the PRT is anticipated to be released in the Fall of 2023.
Please use the CMRT for gold, tin, tantalum, and tungsten supplier reporting and the EMRT for cobalt and mica supplier reporting. The PRT is designed to cover supplier reporting for all other minerals not listed above.
- Poll your suppliers using the PRT template
- Collect data from third parties
- Integrate mineral reporting requirements into your Supplier Code of Conduct and sourcing documents
- Work with your compliance and corporate social responsibility teams to develop programs
- Train your team and supply chain
- Provide insights into suppliers and subcontractors
- Comply and keep up with the changing regulation
- Expertise and managed solutions to address potential risks