RBA stands for Responsible Business Alliance. The organization has provided industries with a set of social, environmental, and ethical industry standards. According to the RBA, "The standards set out in the Code of Conduct reference international norms and standards including the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, ILO International Labor Standards, OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises, ISO and SA standards, and many more. While the Code of Conduct originated with the electronics industry in mind, it is applicable to and used by many industries beyond electronics."
Version 8.0 of the Code of Conduct has been in effect since January 1, 2024. It is available in multiple languages.
See the Responsible Business Alliance website for more information:
- Develop a new Supplier Code of Conduct
- Update an existing Supplier Code of Conduct
- Roll out changes to your suppliers
- Assess supplier responses and report the findings
- Identify high-risk suppliers
- Align your company policies with global sourcing requirements
- Keep the team up to date on Compliance and ESG
- Manage ongoing changes to the Supplier Code of Conduct
- Train your team