The Slavery & Trafficking Risk Template (STRT), is the free, open-source industry standard template used to assist companies in their efforts to comply with human trafficking and modern slavery legislation and improve their supply chain-related public disclosures. The STRT helps companies and their suppliers work together to build socially responsible supply chains by facilitating accurate data collection.
The latest updates to the STRT respond to new regulatory requirements associated with the Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act (UFLPA), China’s Anti-Foreign Sanctions Law, the German Supply Chain Due Diligence Act (SCDDA), the Norwegian Transparency Act, and the Swiss Child Labor Due Diligence Ordinance.
- Scoping options to allow users to determine relevant goods, topics, and regulations
- New questions to uncover child labor risks
- Improved ability to surface supply chain links to Xinjiang and other high-risk regions
See the SRA website for more information: https://www.socialresponsibilityalliance.org/
- Poll your suppliers using the STRT template
- Collect data from third parties
- Integrate slavery and trafficking legal requirements into your Supplier Code of Conduct and sourcing documents
- Work with your compliance and corporate social responsibility teams to develop programs
- Train your team and supply chain
- Provide insights into suppliers and subcontractors
- Comply and keep up with the changing regulation
- Expertise and managed solutions to address potential risks